Many candidates surf and search for informations about preparation for OPENMAT. The number of questions have been rising time by time after each period. The key questions are how to prepare, syllabus, difficulty level of the question paper, minimum cut off, from where to prepare etc.
Before we move towards the preparation areas, lets have some general FAQ's regarding OPENMAT.
1. What is OPENMAT?
OPENMAT is Open Management Aptitude Test conducted by I.G.N.O.U. Clearing OPENMAT enable the candidates to enroll themselves for the Management Programme (MBA).
2. Why and When OPENMAT is needed?
OPENMAT is a condition set by I.G.N.O.U to be eligible to take admission for MBA in the following specializations -
- Human Resourse Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Finance Management
- Test I - General Awareness 30 questions 30 marks
- Test II - English Language 50 questions 50 marks
- Test III - Quantitative Aptitude 50 questions 50 marks
- Test IV - Reasoning 70 questions 70 marks
- There are total 200 questions.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Time allowed is 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking in OPENMAT. So, Candidates should not leave any question.