Ms 09 contain small numericals also.
MS 09 has following chapters containing numericals :
- Chapter 2 - The firm objectives and decision issues
- Chapter 3 - Basic techniques of managerial economics
- Chapter 4 - Demand concepts & analysis
- Chapter 5 - Demand Elasticities
- Chapter 7 - Production function
- Chapter 8 & 9 - Cost concepts & analysis
- Chapter 12 - Pricing under pure competition & pure monopoly
- Chapter 14 - Pricing
- Prepare the numericals part as those are very easy and would get you easily upto 30-40 marks in your exams.
- Prepare through previous years TEE solved papers & follow the pattern carefully.
- While studying topics of these subjects, strengthen up your understanding and co-relate with the live examples you know about business, jobs, corporates, small enterprises etc.
- Attempt any of the paper before your exam to check how much you can write and explain. This will improve your writing habits for exams.
- Pay attention to the diagrams & graphs related questions. Develop your understanding towards diagrams & graphs. In fact, learning with diagrams & graphs make you understand easily.